Nexxen in the news
Nexxen Technologies, Inc. exists to help your small or medium-sized business achieve sustainable growth and a better bottom line through the more efficient use of technology. Whether you’re fed up of a lack of productivity due to downtime or you want to know which IT solutions to implement to take your business forward, we’re the people to talk to.
But why should you choose to work with us? We believe that there are a number of reasons - and in fact we can tell you 12 of them right now!
The top 12 reasons why over 100 companies trust Nexxen Technologies, Inc. to better support their network
We are technically proficient in IT support and network consulting, serving companies throughout the Fort Pierce, West Palm Beach, Broward and Miami areas.
Top 12 Things We Do Better:
- Guaranteed 1-Hour Emergency Response - Our expert technicians will address your computer support problem and call you back. When your computer network goes down in the middle of a busy work day, you need it fixed immediately so your employees aren’t sitting around taking a $15,000 coffee/smoke break waiting for their computers to come back online. As a client of ours, we guarantee to respond to any crisis within 1 hour (less travel time) of your call if not sooner. *Standard Hassle Free IT package & higher.
- Expeditious Repair - Your issues – even the minor ones – will be taken care of quickly and efficiently. Our fixed price, all-inclusive hassle-free support plan includes resolving any issues that arise in an expeditious manner. Since everything is included in one price, we are highly-motivated to use our time efficiently and follow through on all issues to successful completion.
- Night and Weekend Hours Available - Complexity of the project doesn’t matter, we schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours to save you thousands of dollars in lost productivity. System upgrades, fixes, and installations can bring down your computer network for several hours. For your convenience, we’ll schedule our technicians to perform this work after hours so there is minimal interruption to your normal business activities.
- No Geek Speak - We’ll provide clear answers to your computer and IT support questions. You’ll always feel comfortable around our IT support technicians.
- 100% Absolute Satisfaction – We Guarantee It. At Nexxen Technologies, Inc. we believe in being fair. Our IT consulting and technology support services will give you the satisfaction you deserve. We will work with you to ensure you are happy with our IT management and network support services.
- Certified/Hands - On Trained Techs - Our technicians are experienced, highly trained, trustworthy, professionals with years of hands-on experience. At Nexxen Technologies, Inc. we believe in keeping up with the latest technology and solutions by requiring our staff to complete on-going training and vendor certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix. You won’t find a more qualified team of professionals anywhere else.
- We Avoid Surprises - We perform a FREE Network Risk Analysis that will let you know of any potential risks upon evaluation of your network as part of our maintenance services. We will provide you with our results upfront so there are no sudden surprises. We explain any potential risks/issues involved and always obtain approval before work begins.
- We Make Your Bottom Line Look Good - By hiring Nexxen Technologies, Inc. for IT vs. hiring full-time computer support staff we can save you thousands of dollars off your bottom line. By outsourcing your computer support to us you don’t have to worry about hiring, salary, and other benefits while still receiving the prompt computer support that you need.
- All Projects Completed on Schedule AND Budget – Guaranteed. We provide FLAT RATE project pricing. Unlike other computer support companies that give you an estimate with an hourly rate for “unexpected circumstances,” we’ll give you one flat rate for a project and guarantee to deliver your solutions without charging a penny more. You won’t end up with a bill 2 or 3 times more than you anticipated, or getting hit with hidden charges or extra hours. By hiring Nexxen Technologies, Inc. for managed projects, there will be no unexpected expenses.*
- Freedom From Unpredictable IT Spending - We offer an all-inclusive proactive, reliable and affordable support plan, ensuring that our clients are not nickel-and-dimed when they need us the most. We GUARANTEE to provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your problem. As a business owner myself, I understand the importance of keeping overhead and costs to a minimum. That’s why I require that all of our technicians are trained to find the least expensive solution to your problem without sacrificing quality. We never charge clients for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t 100% necessary.
- Just The Right Size - We are large enough to handle any computer/network job, and small enough to still provide you the individual attention you deserve. Whether it’s employing a new network from the ground up or helping you remove a virus, you can always count on us. As a client, you will have a dedicated technician to ensure you get the highest level of support.
- We listen first - Our clients are very important to us and so is what they have to say. We believe in listening first and offering solutions second. No one knows your network better than you. And when you have a problem, you don’t need someone wasting your time by performing the same system checks you’ve already done. We’ll work with you in solving your problems and keep you involved every step of the way.
*Note: Sometimes this occurs with other IT technicians who have improperly planned and researched. We do the right thing first and make no excuses. Your IT support project will be completed within the time constraints, resources, scope and budget determined. We go the extra mile up front to make sure we thoroughly understand the problem, and create a well thought out approach for solving it. This enables us to avoid mistakes and overlooked issues that delay the completion of your project and cost you extra.